2 Days / 3 Nights
$1200 / per hunter
3 Days / 4 Nights
$1500 / per hunter
4 Days / 5 Nights
$1750 / per hunter
Our pheasant hunting packages are UNGUIDED. Please contact us for more information.
6% tax and gratuity is not included in the per hunter price.
Facts about the Hunt
- West River Pheasant Hunting Season begins the third Saturday in October and remains open until January 31st.
- South Dakota Pheasant Hunting begins at 9:00 A.M. Mountain Time until sunset.
- The hunt is unguided. Therefore, hunters will be given a “huntable” map which allows private access to the hunters. You are allowed and encouraged to bring your own hunting dogs, as this can require a large amount of walking. Kennels can be found on the premises, but animals are NOT allowed indoors.
- We highly recommend the use of 12 gauge shotguns.
- 3 bird limit per day/per hunter. Maximum possession of 15 birds per hunter after 5th day of hunting.
- Dress for unpredictable weather conditions, as South Dakota is known for its unpredictable weather.
Residents: Small Game License, any Combination License, Youth Small Game License or 1-Day Small Game License.
Nonresidents: Nonresident Small Game License or Nonresident Youth Small Game License (each valid for two 5-day hunting periods; start dates must be identified before license issued). Multiple licenses may be purchased to hunt more than the two 5-day periods allowed by one license.
SD Hunting License
Pheasant License Requirements, along with all license requirements in South Dakota, can be found on the SD Game Fish & Parks website located here: https://gfp.sd.gov/pheasant/
Your Hunt Includes:
- 3,000 acres of food plots and tree belts
- Dog Kennel
- Use of ATVs
- Clay Pigeons & Shooting Range
- Bird cleaning shelter – Hot & Cold running water – Chest Freezer.
- Full kitchen and complimentary cooking amenities
- BBQ Grill on large deck
- Use of storage buildings to include Quonset/barns